... processes thoughts and ideas of mostly flash fiction and small stories. It's a place for me to breathe.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Four
My brain burns. Last night I ate lasagna and had a screwdriver along with it. One screwdriver, five screwdriver. Now my brain just burns. The chemicals that have been inside it make it scream. Each particle has it's own different pitch and it creates a beautiful dissonance. My friend Robo knows how it feels to have chemicals stuck in his brain. Last night he drank a vile of LSD and ate a bag of mushrooms. I watched him as he looked at himself in the mirror. He started to touch his face gently and he told me his eyes were bright red. They looked brown to me. I asked him how many times he had been in love. He said he loved four women and they all knew each other. They were all best friends and lived in the same apartment together. He called the women up and they came over to my house. I wanted to meet them. There was Heather, a lively brunette, Jodie, a shy redhead, Wendy, a nasty and crude beach blonde, and Alice, a quite normal woman with jet black hair. Robo kissed Wendy as she walked in the door and they went to have sex in my bathroom. I didn't mind. I was at peace with everything at the time. Alice asked me if I had ever read 'In Cold Blood'. Of course Alice. I read it more than once a year. Jodie wanted to know what my short haired pug's name was. Jodie, his name is T-bone the Killer. Hello Heather. You are beautiful. Do you think I'm handsome or a jerk? Somewhere in the middle? Okay. Where are you Robo? This is a little awkward. I don't know how to entertain these women you love. I took some of the drugs Robo had laying on my table. They made me sick. Heather took the drugs with me and told me she now thought I was handsome. Oh! I was pleased. Drugs are so deceptive. The four women left my house as the sun started to rise. Robo and I watched the Discovery Channel for fourteen hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment